Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in staying at Melbourne Cottage. Below you will find the terms and conditions for your booking. Your signed Booking Form confirms your agreement to these terms.
Reservations & Payment
- Reservations must be accompanied by a deposit of 25% of the tariff price (refundable, or part of, at our discretion), with the balance payable 4 weeks before the start of the holiday.
- Your reservations will be held for five days.
- The full amount is payable on reservations made four weeks or less before arrival.
- We would prefer online transfers, but we also accept cheques. If booking from abroad, please transfer the amount due in British Pounds only.
- Non-payment of the balance on the due date will be treated as a cancellation and the deposit retained.
- Once a booking has been confirmed, we reserve the right to charge a £20 administration fee for any subsequent changes.
- We make no charge for one dog but there is an additional fee of £25 per week for more than one. Please note that the cottage is only suitable for a maximum of two dogs. Please keep pets off the furniture and beds.
Access details & key safe code
- Access details and the key safe code will be given on receipt of full payment. Please, replace the keys and jumble the combination on the morning of departure.
Arrival & departure
- The cottage is available Saturday to Saturday from 5pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure.
- All bedding, linen and towels are provided in the tariff, as is electricity and heating.
- The cottage is non-smoking.
- No persons other than those named on the Booking Form can be accommodated in the cottage unless by prior agreement.
- The owners reserve the right to alter specification at their discretion, without notice.
We look forward to welcoming you to our cottage.